Saturday, June 14, 2008

Strep Throat STINKS...BIGTIME

Hey, y'all. We are home from the beach, but I brought a nasty little case of strep throat with me. Lovely. I'll finish blogging about the trip in a few days. Please pray that no one I was with this week gets sick. Especially the kids. Thanks!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am soo sorry you have strep throat!!! get some rest- we will be praying you feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Aron, I'm so sorry! Strep makes you feel just awful. I hope you feel better soon.

Mandy said...

Hope you feel better soon!

gillian said...

That stinks!!! I hope you're starting to feel a little better and that no one else has gotten it! I just saw the June issue of She magazine while at the doctors office today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Collin and the kids!!! Guess we won't be seeing y'all tonight at bible study, and if we do I'm sure you'll understand if I wave from afar! :)

Sara Kempff said...

Byron just went back to work today. He's been on vacation for the last week and we've been scrambling to get all of our projects completed. I've been by to check the blog all week ... but, haven't had time to comment. Your family vacation looked perfectly perfect! Clara Beth and Makgill are SO cute! I wish I could jump in the waves with CB and bury Mak in the sand ... because him almost falling asleep is so sweet. We hope you feel better soon!

RBC said...

Lawson just got over strep throat as well! It was THE PITS! I'm sorry you had it and hope no one else catches it!