Monday, June 9, 2008

Miss CB's PINK Party!

We celebrated Clara Beth's 2nd birthday with a Pink party. Pink is CB's FAVORITE thing right now. She LOVED the decorations, and was so sad when we took them down. We had the party in the new studio an the backyard, which worked out pretty well except for the UNBEARABLE HEAT. It was STEAMY outside! We had so much fun celebrating our sweet girl with so many of our friends!

My Sweet Baby!
Here's the new Studio. We LOVE it! It's not usually this pink, though. ;) I'll post more pics of what it normally looks like when we get back from vacation.
I made the cupcakes. I've never done this for either of the kid's parties before, but it wasn't too bad. And Clara Beth loved them!

We were SO EXCITED to see Hope and Claudia! They are coming back home!!! I know this isn't a great pic of them, but you can see us talking in the corner.





Even though it was HOT, the kids loved the bounce house

You can't see the whole thing, but Mak's shirt says "I Don't Do PINK!" Because he REFUSES to wear pink.
She took her pants off to jump

Cake Time!
She blew out the candles while we were still singing


She got some great presents! Thanks, everybody!




The night ended with a water fight, started by the Dads. The boys were SOAKED!


We had a GREAT time at the party, but I have to admit I'm glad it's over. I'm thinking I'll do one party for both of the kids next year. Those things are hard work!

6 comments:

gillian said...

What a cute party! You did a great job on the cupcakes Aron! I love the picture of CB right below the cupcakes.

Jessica said...

That was such an adorable party! Miss CB looked precious!!!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

The party was so much fun! Aron, you outdid yourself. Happy Birthday Clara Beth!

Anonymous said...

Glad Clara Beth had a wonderful party. The cupcakes do look great! Hope y'all have a great time at the beach.

Brandon,Jessica,Parson,and Lilah said...

A very PINKALICIOUS Party!!!Happy 2nd Birthday.We LOVE You.Aron,you did an amazing job!

Sara Kempff said...

I can't believe I haven't commented since this!!! I love the party! The studio looks great.