Tuesday, June 17, 2008

and Finally...

one LAST post about the beach. Could I possibly drag this out a little more? Just a few last things that I want to remember...

The kids LOVED the pool! Mak hasn't enjoyed the water for two years now, so it was great to see him acting like a little fish.
Miss CB was happy filling buckets with water

She also loved chillin in her float



Every afternoon, Mak picked someone to "nap" with. EVERY time, that person would fall asleep but Mak would stay awake. Not one nap the entire trip!
Going out on our last night
Loves for Boom-Boom
That darn children's menu is just SO CONFUSING!




LOVE this one of Beba and T


So, there it is. That's all of the beach posts I will subject you to. We had a GREAT time. Thank you SO MUCH, Mom and Dad, for such a fun week. Can't wait for next year!
A few "CB words" from the beach that I want to remember:
bathing suit- bay soup
sunscreen- scun sceen
behind you- dehind you
I'm sure there were more, but I've already forgotten. I also LOVED the way Mak said "canal" and that he called a lifejacket a life-saver. I love those baby words!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun trip!

gillian said...

WONDERFUL memories y'all are creating with these family vacations! As a child we vacationed at Holden Beach every summer and I cherish those memories!