Monday, June 9, 2008

Luke's 2!

Happy Birthday, Luke! We went to Luke's super FUN 2nd birthday party in the park a few weeks ago. It was a Mickey theme, so my kids loved it!



The Birthday Boy. LOVE those curls!


Sweet T
Lilah in pigtails! CUTE!
Nicholas...I LOVE his eyes! Be on the lookout for his 2 year session on Collin's blog. Hopefully I'll be able to post it this week. He's ADORABLE!!!

These things were a hit!


I love Lilly's three teeth!
It got pretty hot, kids got tired, and tears started flowing...
But Mom made it better with a piggy-back ride!
Time for cake!

The cake was starting to melt, and the candles kept blowing out, but Luke loved all of it.
Especially the smear of icing along his arm!
He attempted to get to the presents, but it was SO HOT, and it was nap-time, so those were saved for when he got home.
Happy Birthday, Luke! We had so much fun at your party!

No comments: