And I hate posts without pictures, so here are a few little gems from yesterday morning. Don't be jealous...not everyone can have style like that!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Collin's New Website!
Collin's new website is up! Blogger won't let me link right now, so go to his blog (in the sidebar) and link to it from there. Also, we would LOVE to know what you think about it! Just leave a comment about it in the post on Collin's blog. Thanks, y'all!
And I hate posts without pictures, so here are a few little gems from yesterday morning. Don't be jealous...not everyone can have style like that!



And I hate posts without pictures, so here are a few little gems from yesterday morning. Don't be jealous...not everyone can have style like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hehe! cute!
oh my... oh my.... the outfits are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Oooops!! That was us!! Great new website, very nice!! Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment