Monday, June 9, 2008

Last Day of School!!!

We are at the beach, but CB's napping, Mak's watching a movie, and Collin's working on a wedding...so I'm getting the blog up to date. FINALLY!

Mak's last day of school was A couple of weeks ago. We have so enjoyed this school year, but I am SO EXCITED to have my Boy back home! We have a FUN summer planned!

Last day of school breakfast
And snuggles with my baby. I loved this time with him every morning before school. Notice the pajamas. LOVE them!
We had a fun end of the year luau with his class. This turned out to be a tough morning for Mak. I've mentioned before that good-byes are really hard for him, right? Well, this day was no exception. He was acting so bad, and I couldn't figure out why. Finally, when it was time to say bye to B, his best school friend, and Miss M, his teacher, he lost it. The tears started flowing. I felt HORRIBLE for him. I love that tender heart!


After school, Collin and I took him to Sonic for a banana split. The last time we were here was the first day of school for an ice cream sundae!

We are so proud of all that Mak has learned this year! And we are SOOOO EXCITED about this summer!

1 comment:

gillian said...

It's about time!!! JUST KIDDING! I know y'all are on vacation! But I have been waiting for an update on your blog. Especially Miss CB's birthday party! I loved the post from last year, the theme was precious! Hope your week at the beach is relaxing and fun!