Wednesday morning was so exciting! By then everyone in the group had arrived, although the
Pattersons were sleeping in a little because they didn't get to Disney until 1am. They were awake early that morning, just not ready to roll quite as early as the rest of us. Our family, the
Grangers, and the Elders boarded the bus bound for Hollywood Studios, with plans to meet up with the
LeMasters in the park. This was
Aiden and Elliot's first bus ride and they LOVED it! I can't tell you how much fun I had watching Elliot's face this week. This kid was over the top excited about everything he saw.
Mak teaching
Aiden about all of the cool things involved in a Disney bus ride.

Hollywood Studios!

Me checking things out with a whole gaggle of kids. I LOVED doing Disney with so many kids!
Awww...there were so many sweet moments like this one

And this one. See what I mean about Elliot's face? And this was before the park even opened!

Waiting for the rope to drop so we could RACE to Midway Mania

Collin in Mickey's hat :)

When the rope dropped EVERYONE headed to Midway Mania. The ride was immediately a 20 minute wait. We grabbed fast passes and then hopped in line. I love this line. There is so much to look at and entertain you until it is your turn.

Sweet girls

There's that face again!

Potato Head is just hilarious. Last time we were there he took his ear out while he was talking to us!

Everyone loved the ride! I seriously could do this one all day long.

By this time the
Pattersons had made it to the park, and we all hopped in line for Playhouse Disney Live.

All of us except
Mak and Sadie, that is. Sadie needed a nap and
Mak is over the Playhouse Disney show (sad), so we let him stroll her around while we watched the show. :) With Bryan and Collin, of course. I think Collin was secretly happy that he didn't have to sit through the show again.

After the show it was time to use our fast passes for Midway Mania again. This time
Makgill decided that he wanted to ride with Mommy. That made me pretty happy because I rarely get chosen over Daddy. That, however, made Miss CB pretty angry. She also wanted to ride with her momma, and according to her, Whatever Miss CB wants, Miss CB should get.
Mak and I had a great time on the ride. Collin and Clara Beth, not so much. She SCREAMED through the entire thing. And didn't stop after the ride was over. She was MAD. And when she's mad, everybody knows it. Here she is laid out on the floor in a full-blown tantrum after she got off of the ride. Horrible picture, I know, but I want to be able to show it to her years from now. Little STINKER.

We decided to get an early lunch and then let the kids and Dads do the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. Brandon and Collin got in a little work over lunch.

For some reason I kept the camera while Collin took the kids to play. I wish he had taken it, because they had a lot of fun. Oh well. I guess the photographer needed a break. Sweet Sadie finished her lunch while the others played.

Miss Anna

Okay, this was really funny. While playing with his boys on the playground, Ben got pooped on. By Elliot. He had to go find a new shirt really fast.

After Ben was clean again, he and
Aiden, Brandon and Parson, and Collin and
Mak headed over to the Lights, Motors, Action stunt show. Jessica, Wendy, and I strolled the younger ones around hoping that they would get a little nap. The nap didn't happen. But the big boys had a lot of fun!
Mak LOVES this show.
2 comments:
Seeing all these pics makes me want to go back again. I thought I was over the Disney thing, but now I want to go again. And I can't WAIT to go again with my grandchildren. I am just PRAYING that Tallon can go this time.
Oh my gosh, it looks like SO much fun!
Post a Comment