skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Fancy Nancy
I'm feeling way too lazy tonight to upload them all to this blog, but check out my sweet girl's session with her favorite doll over on Collin's blog. I love it!
1 comment:
gillian
said...
I love the second picture in the session!
November 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Collin M. Smith Portrait Photography
Surfer Boy
Tutu Girl
Beach Babies
Mighty Mak
Princess Clara Beth
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(142)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(17)
Thanksgiving Post...
Her Pretty Pink Church Coat
Clara Beth's Thanksgiving Feast
Model Search!
Fancy Nancy
Just Playing
Halloween
Breakfast with the Princesses
Dole Whips, Tom Sawyer's Island, and the GREAT Pap...
Friday Morning
Lego Land
Thursday...Magic Kingdom!!!
Breakfast with Pooh
Wednesday Afternoon
Poor Little Sicky
Wednesday Morning
DISNEY!!!
►
October
(6)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(10)
About Me
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I love the second picture in the session!
Post a Comment