Friday morning was NASTY. Pouring down rain. We had planned to head over to Animal Kingdom, but nobody really wanted to walk around in the rain all day (most of the AK attractions are outside), so we headed to Epcot instead. I have very few pics from this day! In fact, I wish we had left the camera back at the hotel.
We had breakfast in the food court with the
Grangers.

My favorite girl!

We met up with the
Pattersons and
LeMasters in Epcot. The Grangers took a detour to meet some characters. Moms and kids headed to The Seas to get out of the rain while the dads got some fast passes for
Soarin'. Once the dads got back to us at The Seas, we all rode
Nemo together and then looked at some fish.

Then our family went to The Land to hit a
Kidkot Funstop while the others did Crush.



The Elders,
Pattersons,
LeMasters, and our family rode Living with the land. One of
mak's Favorites. We were disappointed that there were no Mickey pumpkins this time, though.

After that, it was time to use our
Soarin'
fastpasses, so we ate lunch and took turns watching kids/riding the ride.
3 little monkeys!

It was so nice having extra sets of hands
readily available to help with all of those kids!

This would be
Mak's first time riding
Soarin. He was tall enough during our Sept. trip, but Collin and I both wanted to ride it with him, and that would have left no one to watch Miss CB while we rode. But this time there were plenty of people to watch her! So with Clara
Beth under the care of Ben and Wendy,
Mak, Collin, Kristin and I went to ride.
Mak was SO EXCITED about flying. He LOVED this ride! He kept shouting "YES! YES!" I'm so glad Collin and I were both able to be there with him! It's one of his new favorites.
At this point our family headed off to ride Figment. We played a little in the Imagination station, and then decided to leave Epcot. The kids wanted some more Magic Kingdom. And the rain had pretty much stopped, so that's where we went!
3 comments:
Thanks for the invite to your blog! I am so jealous of moms who have the time to create these virtual scrapbooks of their children's lives. I am trying to find the time to do the same for Anna. Can't wait to read more about Disney!
your whole trip looked AWESOME! I think Disney should hire you as their, Head of Marketing!!!
Now that's a job I could get into, Sara!
Post a Comment