Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Her Pretty Pink Church Coat
I bought this coat for Clara Beth when I was pregnant with her. I saw it in a consignment shop, and it still had its original tags on it. Last year it was HUGE on her. She wore it to church for the first time this past Sunday, and I don't think it will make it through the season. The arms are already pretty short. Oh well. She looked sweet Sunday! Here she is before we left for church.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
she is growing up way tooo fast- tell her to slow down and Beba LOVES HER!!
sweet pictures, love the coat!
Hannah had a red coat just like CB's when she was about the same age. . . I loved that coat! CB looks sooo sweet!
She is so sweet!
How precious!
She looked absolutely ADORING in that coat Sunday morning! Such a little fashionista!
she is seriously such a little doll. :)
Post a Comment