Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

Well, we definitely aren't "well" here in the Smith household, but I decided that if I didn't start blogging this trip it would never get done. Clara Beth had an awful day Thursday. The poor thing was completely lethargic all day long. But on the plus side, she did not throw up. BUT, I got the bug last night. This thing is completely wearing me out. I am so ready for it to be GONE from our house! Mom had Mak and CB for me all afternoon so I could rest. Clara Beth played all day, ate great, then came home and threw up all over the kitchen again. Seriously??? I think she just did too much too soon. Please pray that she is COMPLETELY HEALED tomorrow when she wakes up. She's so itty-bitty anyway, I don't want her losing any more weight!

So, back to Disney. We left off with us and the Grangers headed to Magic Kingdom to play. We took the monorail, which happens to be these four little monkeys favorite mode of transportation.

Best Buddies :)
Sweet Girl! We missed Lilah's 3rd birthday party tonight because of this stupid bug. It makes me so sad! We love you, Lilah!

I couldn't decide which of these two I like more, so I decided to post them both. Hey, it's my blog. :)

First glimpses of MK! It was all decorated for Halloween.

Mickey!
We let the kids decide what we would ride first, and they chose Dumbo. The lines were pretty bad this time of day, but we still had fun!

Headed to Teacups
We rode a few rides and then decided we were hungry so we made our way to the Beach Club to eat at Beaches and Cream. CB fell asleep on the way.
This was Hilarious. You know how Mak HATES having his picture made? Well, he decided that it was okay if Brandon took it and proceeded to make all of these funny faces for him. He would NEVER stand in front of Daddy's camera this long! Thanks, Brandon, for capturing my boy!





Miss Wy-Wy. She cleaned every table at the Beach Club with a wet wipe. That girl is her Nana's child!

We love this restaurant!
Still cleaning...
Finally we made it in! It's funny, I have this same pic of Miss CB from our Sept. trip. These little girls love their mirrors!
Mickey Sundaes
YUM
All of the kids fought over who got the cherry, so the waitress brought out a big bowl of them.
I don't remember what this was about, but I thought these next two pics were funny!

After supper we took the boat back to Hollywood Studios to catch Fantasmic. I love that show, even if it is a little scary for the kids. They all survived, and we had a GREAT first day at Disney!

Tomorrow...breakfast with Pooh!














1 comment:

gillian said...

It's so fun to read about your Disney adventures! I hope you're feeling better!