Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Clara Beth's Thanksgiving Feast

Clara Beth had her very first ever Thanksgiving Feast last Friday. It was so cute! Here are some pics...

While we waited on the kids to get to the classroom, I got to hug on sweet Dawson. Love him!
Here they are!
Clara Beth was completely stunned to see us there. This is how she looked for the first 10 minutes. No smiles, no singing, nothing. I honestly think she was completely confused about what was going on!
Sweet Olivia!
Luke
Tal also had that confused look going on.
Reagan
One thing Clara Beth did get into was the food. This girl is eating SOOO much these days! Every time I turn around she's asking for a snack. Maybe pretty soon we will have enough waist to keep some pants up. :)
Luke and Reagan...they're boyfriend and girlfriend!
She kept finding "the teeny-tiny widdle baby gapes!"
Playing with Daddy
Silly Girl!
Awww...
Showing off her school work
Reeves reading to Tal, Jacob, and Matthew
Clara Beth has the cutest little class! We are blessed to be in a class with such great kids and parents!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

cute pics!! although Tal's expression made me want to cry a little- I hope he was not wondering where his mommy was!!!