Friday, September 26, 2008
The Difference between Boys and Girls
Rebecca had one of those crazy long glucose test things the other day, so Tal came over to play for a few hours. We had so much fun! Tal and CB love each other so much! It's so great having all of the cousins together. They played inside for a couple of hours, very peacefully, then we headed outside for snack. Everything was going well. Miss CB had her breadsticks and cheese and Tal had his cheese crackers...
Then they wanted to climb the tree,

play with the swing,
and dump truck.
And then the DRAMA started.
Tallon got to the tricycle first. And according to Miss CB that was the most unfair thing that had ever happened to her. EVER. She cried and carried on forever. It was ridiculous. I LOVE this next pic of Tal. He knows he won!
Seriously, she went on with the HUGE crocodile tears FOREVER.
So Tal gets bored with the trike and picks up a stick. You would think CB would get on the trike at this point, right? NOPE. She decided she didn't want it anymore.
So Tal gets back on it after finishing with the stick.
And the tears immediately start again. Seriously??? Little girls are sooooo dramatic. Get used to it, Sweet T. You will know all about silly girls and their crazy ways in a few short months. You don't know what you're in for, Buddy.
He finally got sick of listening to her and handed over the trike. And she stayed on it for about 18 seconds.

We went to pick Mak up from school, and then played a little longer until Rebecca got there. They really are so sweet to each other most of the time. And, by the way, if that little tiff over the tricycle had been between Mak and Tal, there would have been no drama. One boy would have pounded the other, then the other would have pounded him back, and everything would have been resolved. I can guarantee you there would have been no tears.
How boring would life be without all of that drama, though?!?! We ADORE this nutty girl!
And these rough and tumble boys. The differences in the way God created boys and girls is so amazing to me. I love watching how they respond to things so differently!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love reading your posts; they are just so entertaining!! And I love CB's clothes. I am so envious of the cute bows and clips....Adeline has them to match every outfit and refuses to wear them! It's such a battle, one that I gave up a long time ago :)
awe... what a FANTASTIC POST and I LOVE all the pictures of the cousins!!!!! sooo sorry Tal caused CB to cry... sweet girl!!! Tell her that Tess will be here soon to even things up with the "boys"!!! Thanks again for watching Tallon for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy and I were out tonight for dinner with the kids and Owen and Derrick were being just plain silly wild boys! I told her I couldn't wait to hang out with Layla and asked her if Raeanne ever acted like the boys when she was their age and her exact words were "no, just DRAMA"
LOVE the shirt CB is wearing! You'll have to send me to the right stores when Layla arrives! I bought those shoes for her already :0 keeping my fingers crossed they'll fit next year to match the dress I bought! They were too cute to pass up!
This was too funny! I can totally relate. Olivia is the Drama Queen to it's fullest. I babysat my 2 yr old nephew yesterday and it was so fun to have the boys playing together! Your posts are awesome....I'm blog jealous! =)
Loved this post! You are sooo right about the differences between boys and girls!
Oh, that is so cute! Since all I have are boys, I can't say I know firsthand, but I've seen a lot to know that girls are very dramatic. However, don't be so quick to think boys don't shed tears...Will is a big crier when he doesn't get his way. Not so pretty either. Hope to see all of you soon!
She looked so adorable with those big tears and that pout!!! Great pictures!
Post a Comment