Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sweet T turns THREE!!!!!

I am appallingly WAY FAR BEHIND in blogging. My sweet nephew turned three on September 15th. And I have yet to wish him a Happy Birthday on the blog!!! Don't worry, I've given him three thousand birthday hugs and kisses in person.

Collin and I were unable to be at Tal's BIG birthday celebration because of SHE Saturday (the kids were there and had a BLAST!) but we had a wonderful time at his family party!

My sister-in-law always makes tallon's cakes. Super-Momma! This year's was especially CUTE!!! Great job, Beba!

Such a sweet boy. I can NOT believe this child is THREE.
Lots of family

Tal was just a little happy about the prospect of cake
Blowing out the candles
Directing Rebecca in who gets what part of Mickey


Time for presents!
Miss CB wanted to be "fancy" for the party. We LOVE Fancy Nancy in this house!
He loves his guitar!

We shot Reeves with the dart gun
And here we are at what was definitely the best part of the day for Tallon. He has wanted a blue jeep FOREVER.
The BIG Reveal
He was SO HAPPY!!!
Mak was a little nervous about his cousin's driving skills. :)
One Cool Kid
More nervousness from Mak

Patiently waiting her turn

Miss CB LOVED riding with her cousin!
The only way they could get Tal back inside was to entice him with the guitar. Don't let this next picture fool you, though. My Dad has zero musical talent. ZERO. And he passed it on to all of his kids.
We love you so much, Tallon! You are the BEST nephew and cousin a person could ever ask for!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

awe... Thanks for the sweet birthday post for Tal!!!! He will LOVE looking at tom when he wakes up!!
I absolutely LOVE Mak's face in the pics with Tal driving the jeep!!!!! HILARIOUS!! thankfully- Tal's driving skills have improved GREATLY!! Thanks again Collin and Aron for capturing pictures of Tal's birthday!!!!!! I will treasure them as always!!

TigerFamily said...

Love, love, love the fancy attire:) She is too stinkn cute...hopefully Miss Priss will want to be all fancy one day. I fear she may turn out to be a tomboy! Love all the pics. m