Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memory Verse

Mak is doing Awana every Sunday evening this year, and tonight will be his second week. We love it so far! Each week they have a different bible verse to memorize. We practice this by saying the verse at each stoplight that we come to while driving around town throughout the week. It's worked really well, and it also means that Clara Beth is memorizing the verses because she is in the car with us. One of the verses for this week is "While we were sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8. So, anyway, I just went and got CB up from her "nap" (she never fell asleep), and she said her version of the verse for me. It goes like this..."While we were sinners, Christ DIAPERED us!" Cute Girl! Always has babies on the mind!

8 comments:

Li Li said...

I'm sure the Lord got a kick out of that one.

gillian said...

how cute! I'm so glad he is doing Awana this year!!! I think we start next month?

Kris said...

Out of the mouth babes!! How sweet! Is CB doing Puggles?

Casey said...

How sweet is that!?!? I love the things that come out of kids mouths!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mak AND CB! Too cute. Thanks for letting me know that God used our situation oh so long ago to encourage you. It's been pretty amazing how He's provided for us and continues to confirm in miraculous ways that He is still in this faith step we've taken. I'm glad to know you're on the same journey!

Grangers said...

I love it!!!CB and Lilah are going to have their own translation of the Bible before long:)Parson is learning Gen.1:1"In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth"Lilah's translation is "God created the juice cup""A pink one"They are going to be are little Hams in school.We are so proud of Mak!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love their sweet innocent minds.

Sara Kempff said...

:)