Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bath tub Babes

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. Two reasons. Number 1, it's BLAZIN' HOT here, and there's just not much to do. I'm running out of "fun" summer activities. I feel like a boring mom, although the kids have had Chuck E. Cheese, playdates, and Chick-fil-a, and a whole day with Daddy so far this week. I think I may be over-compensating because I just feel so BORING. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Number 2. I discovered facebook. WOW. That thing is addicting. That's all I'm sayin...

Here are bathtub pics from the other morning. The kids wanted to swim, and this is the best I could do for them. Sad, huh? But they had a BLAST!

My new favorite pic of Makgill!
The best bathtub toy EVER. Thank you, Aunt Erin! Would it be rude to ask for one more? Please? It's definitely the favorite, which means that one kid screams when the other one has it. We are working really hard on sharing. :)
The princess of our home
My beautiful baby

Hopefully I'll have more soon!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

sooo sweet pics- I love those kids soo much!! i am so jealous of how well your photos always turn out!!!! =)

gillian said...

My new favorite picture of Mak too!!! A turkey baster huh? I'll have to pick one of those (or two) up next time I'm at Target.

Aron said...

It's actually something she got from the OR. Not sure what it is exactly, but it holds CRAZY amounts of water!

Dyan said...

Aron, glad you are on facebook. I love catching up on the blog, but facebook really allows for better two-way communication. And, you probably don't want to know what they use that thing from the OR for, but I am sure a turkey baster would work just as well.

Erin and Andrew said...

Those are some sweet pictures! I love those two so much! And I'll definitely get another one for them to each have their own.:) Glad its a hit! Oh, and I love the new blog look.

RBC said...

Facebook IS addictive. I find myself checking it on my cell phone constantly. Sigh.
I have a pool right down the street!! Anytime, just ask!

Sara Kempff said...

Cute. I'm not really a facebooker because I such an old school myspacer ... you can't see anyone's profile on facebook without becoming "friends" with them? right?? Anyway - I haven't spent but, really, one time on it. Maybe I'll try to find you - I don't even think I've filled out my profile on it. Are you on myspace?