Fun Thursday was great, too, but I have no pics.
Mak got his hair cut (something he desperately needed).
Mak LOVES getting his haircut. I think it has something to do with the pretty girls playing with his hair and then giving him a lollipop. Then we did Chick-
fil-a for lunch with Daddy, a trip to the bookstore and
Tomlinson's, and finally a
playdate with Owen! A very
full and GREAT day for my boy!
Then Friday, Collin had a session at the beach, so the kids and I joined him to play in the sand. They had a blast!
I just LOVE IT when they hold hands!

Starting school Monday...he's SO EXCITED!!!


My baby. She's growing up way too fast.

Telling Clara Beth EXACTLY what he wants her to do. He's SO BOSSY. She eats it up. Most of the time.


Oh, melt a
momma's heart!


I. AM. SPEED.

Examining seaweed. Trying to convince Clara Beth that it's a crab. Silly Boy.

Exhausted baby girl

My sweet big boy

They played hard throughout the entire session. And they were
SOOOO SANDY when Collin was finished taking pictures of sweet little Coley. So the Norris family graciously offered their showers for the kids. They were such a fun family! Thank you, Norris Family! I can't wait to put Coley's session up on Collin's blog...
4 comments:
I LOVE the one where they are sitting in the sand holding hands. So sweet.
me to!!! did they do that on their own? too sweet! Owen had a great time playing with Mak the other day, we'll have to get them together again soon.
Yes, completely on their own! Sometimes they're really sweet with one another. :)
Okay, I want a copy of the pic of them looking out to sea ... 4X6
seriously.
Post a Comment