My great big 4 year old boy
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Fun Family Monday
We picked Mak up early from school on Monday and headed to the beach to check out the new "Market Common". It was a fun little day trip. A lot of stores weren't open yet, and there are still a ton of vacant spaces, but it was pretty and fun to walk around. And, the playground was open, which is all that really matters, right?
My great big 4 year old boy
And my nearly 2 year old baby girl. We're trying out curls on the top of her head. What do you think? I really can't decide which way I like best...









We played around in one of our favorite toy shops, The Toy Isle. We had no idea that they had relocated, so Mak was pretty thrilled to discover it. The new store is great. Super bright and colorful.

Just a quick shot from the trip home to document that Mak is now in a booster seat (in Daddy's car only). He loves it because he thinks it makes him "big". Thanks, Gauldin family for the hand me down!

My great big 4 year old boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cool!!! Y'all are always doing fun stuff! I didn't know anything about 'Market Common', you'll have to let me know what shops are open, I might head down there this weekend. Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Anthropologie, Ann Taylor open?
I LOVE the curls!! But then again, it reminds me of my little girls and their curls.
I like it curly too. She looks like a total beach babe!
Post a Comment