Saturday, April 26, 2008

Aiden's 4!!!

Sorry for the insane amount of pictures in this post, but we attended one FUN firetruck party today, and I just couldn't narrow them down. In the past year we have met and become close friends with an amazing new family in town. The Elders. They are wonderful people (and, by the way, Ben's a FANTASTIC pediatrician!), and we had a blast helping them celebrate Aiden turning 4. Happy Birthday, A!!! Collin had a beautiful wedding today (check it out on his blog!), so that left me juggling two kids and the camera. Thanks Rebecca, Reeves, and everyone else who helped me keep up with my kids!

The Birthday Boy
My handsome little fireman
And my sweet Fire girl, clutching her baby
Yeah, Aiden thought the fire trucks were cool and all, but not nearly as cool as that water fountain! He played here for probably 30 minutes!
Oh, Baby Faith...ALWAYS wear red, honey! You are BEAUTIFUL!
This was so cool. The kids (all who wanted to) were able to spray the fire hose! Here they are lined up and waiting.
Fireman Aiden

It didn't take long for the kids to start running through the spray. The ring-leader? None other than my sweetie-pie nephew!
Ben tried to get CB to talk for the camera. She wasn't about to let that happen! I love it when she looks shy...
Cute, Cute Cody. Who's about to be a big brother! I wish I had gotten a shot of Mandy's belly. She wins the award for cutest belly ever, hands down! I'm still not COMPLETELY convinced that she doesn't just have a volley ball under her shirt...
Tal's turn. Watch Out!!!
Parson dodging the spray
And then taking his turn trying to blast his buddies!
Jessica (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, by the way!!!), I promise your daughter arrived at the party fully clothed and looking absolutely adorable. But this is how she ended up!
Mak dodging the spray. A true accomplishment for him. He HATES water in his face.
He will be talking about this for months

Luke was serious about getting the job done!
And Sweet Evie was content to just chew on her big sissy's sunglasses!
Cake Time!
Seriously Cool Fire Chick
Abby getting some reassurance from Mama
And on the firetruck
And the cutest baby brother, Elliot!
We had so much fun sharing this day with you, Ben, Wendy, Aiden, and Elliot. Y'all are great friends! Happy 4th birthday, Aiden! Here's a link to your slideshow.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You did an AWESOME JOB Aron- I LOVE all the pics!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!! Tal is still talking about the firehose and Firetruck party!! Fun Times! Thanks for capturing the highlights of Tal's time at the party along with the others!!

Brandon,Jessica,Parson,and Lilah said...

Great Job!!!Happy Birthday Aiden!!!Parson and Lilah had a blast!!Sorry Brandon and I had to miss it.

Anonymous said...

Aron, these are great. Thanks for taking these pics. We so enjoyed looking at them.

Ann

TigerFamily said...

LOVE the pictures...looks like your giving your hubby a run for his money:) You've got some great shots. I know his parents are thrilled. My boys would have been breathless at the site of this party! I will have to keep this in mind for them. Loved catching up with your pictures and stories. Florence looks like a great place to raise a family. martha