Even with all of the busyness, you know I had to get a picture of each girl. They're Beautiful!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Anna and Sadie...and Tal, too!
Look who was back in the Smith household this week! It was a CRAZY, busy morning, but we all survived (with lots of help from Erin and my mom!). I have a whole new respect for moms who have more than two kids now. It's HARD. But FUN!!! We were so happy to have this sweet girl and her new sister back. I LOVE these babies!
Even with all of the busyness, you know I had to get a picture of each girl. They're Beautiful!

And, of course, another cutie-pie. Sweet T. I LOVE that smile!
Even with all of the busyness, you know I had to get a picture of each girl. They're Beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awe... I Love that Little boy soo much!! that is a GREAT picture of T Aron- I think I need some photography lessons from you!!! =)Thanks for helping keep up with him!!
Wow! You are brave, but then I guess it becomes easier with those beautiful big smiles they all flash at you!
Post a Comment