This pic's for you, Miss Claudia! We haven't seen these sweet ladies since Edgard, Hope, and Claudia moved away, but they were sitting at the table beside ours. It was great to see them! Emma's waving to you, Miss C.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Disney Day 1
I guess this wasn't really a Disney day. It was more of a "saying bye to Daddy/travelling to Jacksonville" kind of day. We ate lunch with Collin at Mak's Favorite, Red Bone Alley, before hitting the road. None of us were looking forward to saying goodbye, no matter how much we were looking forward to the trip!

This pic's for you, Miss Claudia! We haven't seen these sweet ladies since Edgard, Hope, and Claudia moved away, but they were sitting at the table beside ours. It was great to see them! Emma's waving to you, Miss C.
We all missed him SO MUCH!!! Thank you to all of the sweet families who fed my husband and kept him busy while we were gone!
Loves for Daddy


The ONLY photo we have of all 4 of us from the entire trip! Sad, huh? Oh, I guess I should tell you WHY we went on this trip. See, my mom is just about the only other person I know who loves going to Disney as much as I do. And she got an annual pass for Christmas. And then I got a "code" in the mail in which we could receive 40% off room rates at Disney. Soooo...a trip was planned. The room part was Mom's present to me. And Collin gave me (and Makgill) annual passes! YAY!!! Thank you SO MUCH, Mom and Collin!
One last family photo before leaving
And the journey begins! We drove to Jacksonville Thursday night to spend the night with our dear friends, the Burrows. As always, Alana and Makgill took about 3 seconds to get reacquainted. We had SO MUCH fun with them! Sorry we didn't get to see much of you, Patrick, but hopefully we will soon. The kids played fabulously together and Mom and I enjoyed catching up with Heather. And, when we woke up, we were only 2 and a half hours from Disney! THANK YOU, Burrows Family!

This could possibly be my future daughter-in-law. Or at least that's what Mak says! He's always saying things like "when I grow up and marry Alana..." I wouldn't mind. She's as sweet as she is cute!
A hug good-bye
And then, Disney! We arrived around lunch time, checked in to the hotel, and hit the parks. I'll share more tomorrow!

This pic's for you, Miss Claudia! We haven't seen these sweet ladies since Edgard, Hope, and Claudia moved away, but they were sitting at the table beside ours. It was great to see them! Emma's waving to you, Miss C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't wait to hear about your trip! I know ya'll are glad to be back home with Collin!
I love seeing your Disney pictures! I take notes from your blog, so maybe one day I can become a Disney pro, too!!
Thank you for our picture of Emma and Christa! We miss everyone so much!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting with us. We enjoyed having you and are looking forward to the next visit! Sorry we couldn't meet you at Disney.... hopefully next time! Glad you had a great trip. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment