We woke up bright and early Saturday morning with big plans to be at Animal Kingdom first thing. Well, the park actually opened at 7:00, and that's just a little too early...even for me. BUT, we were there before 8am! Those of you who read my posts about our last Disney trip may remember that I don't do well at Animal Kingdom. I just don't get it. I'm happy to say that things went a little better this trip. It's still my least favorite park, though.

We did the Safari first. It was a lot of fun, and we had very little wait. Both kids loved all of the animals.


Then we ran into our old friends, King Louie and Baloo. Mak was beyond thrilled. He LOVES these guys!

Then we found Dino Land! A first for me. I knew it was there, but had never ventured that far into the park before. Mak loved it, and we walked right on a Dumbo-like dinosaur ride.




Then we made a mistake. We took the kids to a 45 minute long musical. NOT their idea of Disney fun. These kids wanted rides. And I think everyone in the theater knew it. Mom and I really enjoyed the show, though.

Time for lunch before leaving the Park. We ate at Yak and Yeti, and it was really good.




We left the Animal Kingdom, got on the bus, and Baby CB promptly fell asleep on her Li-Li's shoulder. And stayed that way until we got to "fast cars" in the Magic Kingdom.

She was still a little sleepy

FAST CARS!!! One of Mak's FAVORITES! He was a little sad that he wasn't riding with Daddy, though.

See him driving?

She laughed and laughed!

Mom then took Mak for a potty break and CB and I ran into the talking trash can, I think Push is his name. See the guy in the orange shirt? He's the one that controls Push. Cool, huh? I always wondered how they made that work.
.JPG)
CB couldn't figure out why I had pushed her next to a trash can and was taking her picture.
Time to ride teacups! Li-Li sat this one out.
3 comments:
Well this is great Aron, I can live vicariously through your trips to Disney until we can finally plan our own trip! Thanks for sharing!
Love all the pics! You can tell you guys had a blast.
I have to talk with you soon! We have a condo in Jacksonville, June 7-14. We are thinking about heading to Magic Kingdom for one day! We would like to stop by and say "hi", too. I'll e-mail you.
Post a Comment