Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Tagged!
My sister-in-law Rebecca tagged me to go to the 4th folder in my pictures, post the 4th picture, and explain it. We clean our pictures out pretty regularly and move them over to the hard drive, so this one is fairly recent. I wish it was older! I loved seeing hers from several years ago! Anyway, this was Halloween 2008, and Mak the pirate, Clara Beth the princess, and Tal the cowboy are headed through the doors of Tomlinsons to show Boom-Boom and Andrew their costumes. I love that Rebecca's pic and my pic are of the cousins! These kids are having so much fun growing up together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good for you cleaning out your hard drive. that is soo cool that both pics are of the cousins!!! I hope they carry these friendships on throughout their lifetime bc I never was that close to my cousins so I think it is a special blessing for Tal and Tess!!
Post a Comment