
I haven't done
Mak's Five year post yet. I know, SLACK. It's something I want to do this weekend, though. In the meantime, here's how we started the day last Thursday...as always WITH CAKE! This is one of my favorite traditions that I have started with our kids. They look forward to Birthday cake for breakfast on each birthday. It's a great way to start such a special day! The above pic was one I got of him the night before...his LAST picture as a four year old!
This year
Mak chose a Batman cupcake for his special breakfast cake. Not sure why. I don't think he even knows who Batman is.

And Miss CB chose a pink flower, of course!

He still has sleepy eyes!

FIVE candles!

LOVE this one!


He was kind enough to let Clara Beth blow out a candle, too. Sweet boy!
Mmmmmm...



It was a great way to start our big boy's birthday! From here we headed to Columbia for a trip to
Edventure. FUN!!! More on that soon!
2 comments:
I love the last picture of Miss CB! I think she really does love her food.
i love your cake for birthday breakfast tradition! mak is such a sweet big bro, letting cb blow out one of his candles! great pictures as always!
Post a Comment