So sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. Collin and I have been working relentlessly on what has become our studio baby. If you haven't heard about it yet, please go to his blog and read about our $100 portrait project! I am SO EXCITED about it! And we have had a huge response so far today...I'm so thankful! I was the guest blogger on the Flossip (
http://www.theflossip.com/) today which is where I introduced the project. The Children's Miracle Network is a charity that I love. I love anything that helps kids, and I especially love that we can help local kids by donating to it. We have had some interest from people in Columbia and Atlanta as well, though, and I just wanted y'all all to know that we will give the money that is made in those cities to their local division of the Children's Miracle Network. Make sense? So, if we have an event in Columbia, what is made there will go to the Columbia Children's Hospital. I want this thing to be HUGE, and I would love for all of you to take part in it. If you have any interest at all, whether it be hosting a party or just attending an event, please email me (
aron@sc.rr.com)! I look forward to hearing from you!
Now on to the other big event of today...SNOW!!! Yes, it happened! We haven't had snow in Florence since the week Mak was born, and then it was really more ice than snow. And now, 5 years later (yes, my boy turns 5 this week...WOW.) we have a snow day. He said it was God's birthday gift to him! Love him! Aiden and Tal came to play with Mak and CB. They had a blast!
I have to say that the South side of town got gypped on the whole snow thing. My neighbors to the west have MUCH more snow in their pics!

Aiden and Mak practically drove me INSANE asking to go outside. I seriously think they asked me a million times. No exaggeration. ;) I even caught Mak trying to go out on the deck in his pjs and with no shoes on!

FINALLY...after taking about an hour to bundle up, we made it to the backyard. They were in awe!

He looked Hilarious all bundled up like that! We have nothing that resembles snow clothes in this house. And, yes, he's wearing my scarf!

Cuties ;)
6 comments:
Fun pictures! Thanks for letting us come over and for watching Tallon play outside so I could stay inside with Tess. and Tallon was hungy.... he ate and ate and ate when we got home!!
Happy Birthday to Mak! Love his comment about God's birthday gift to him, so sweet!
Aron, you're snow amounts look like mine in Columbia. I am so glad you guys were able to enjoy it. I watched the snow fall from my office window and was slightly jealous of all my friends that were able to stay home and play.
Love the pictures and CB's hat! I kept waiting for snow here in Charleston but that never happened! OH well!
Looks like the kids had a lot of fun! Sorry ya'll didn't get as much snow as us...but at least they had enough to play in. Ya'll could still come over today and play, there's that much in our yard!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE that Makgill said the snow was God's birthday gift to him! That is the sweetest thing ever!
Post a Comment