Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today

I LOVED today. I played all day with my three favorite people in the entire world. I love them!

Hot Chocolate!
She's still such a messy eater!
Today was the first day that they drank out of a big coffee mug. They thought they were so big!

See the chocolate drip? :)






Then we spent the rest of the day outside playing in the clubhouse, driving the jeep, having races around the house, taking a bike ride/walk...a perfect afternoon.
I wondered how long it would take them to try this. 2 days. Not bad.

I just thought this was cute. :)

I think he would live in a tree if we were okay with it.

My STRONG little man!
Today was so fun and just what we all needed!

2 comments:

gillian said...

the weather was so wonderful today! paul and owen spent most of the afternoon outside on the tramoline and driving the race car. Aron the pictures of you are beautiful!

Ashley W. said...

Cute Pics, I love looking at Mak he just looks like the happiest little thing! I was going to email you all of the information on the Polar express trip, but I do not have your email address, just shoot me an email at awatson@psapath.com amd I will send it to you!