Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Tess!

So, I've updated Facebook and Rebecca's blog, but not my own! Here she is...Tessa Nell Cannon! Seven pounds, six ounces and 19 inches of BEAUTIFUL baby girl! I'm so in love, and thrilled that they are here this time so I can know her from the very beginning. Tess, you're Gorgeous, Baby! We love you so much!

6 comments:

gillian said...

she's so beautiful! i can't wait to meet her!

Dyan said...

She's gorgeous! Congratulations.

Kris said...

What a beautiful baby girl!

Hope said...

So sweet!!!

Mike & Liz said...

aron thanks so much for all the pics of Tess...they are all soo good and it makes me feel like I know my niece a little bit

Sara Kempff said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Congrat's! I love the name, Tess! Give you sister-in-law a big - "You did it girl!" cheer from Saint Louis!

Aron & Family, I've been keeping up with your blog - even though I haven't been commenting lately. It's pretty bad when you feel too busy to even post a 1 sentence comment!
Happy Holidays to all of you and give the kids BIG bear hugs from the girls!