She walked in with her class looking thoroughly confused to see Moms and Dads there.
Still not sure what was going on
Olivia was excited!
"You seriously want me to SING in front of all of these people? You have GOT to be kidding me." This girl was NOT going to sing. No Way. Rebecca said she has a video of her sitting there like this. This is pretty much the way she stayed during the entire "performance". The funny thing is, though, she is currently dancing around our den singing a medley of Ring around the Rosy, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Jesus Loves Me at the TOP of her lungs. I'm guessing my girl is not big on the idea of performing in front of a crowd. :)

I love Tal's expression in this one!
I thought this one was funny, too! She and Reagan were having a cute little hide and seek thing going on.
Sharing food with Uncle Reeves











2 comments:
what a sweet party! love CB's sweet cheeks!
sweet pictures- I have 1 or 2 pics of the kids with Mrs. Floyd- of course they don't even begin to compare to yours but I will try to send them to you!! Thanks again for taking care of Mrs. Floyd's gift- you are AWESOME!!
Post a Comment