Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wild Dunes!!!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts...Collin and I had a wonderful few days away photographing a wedding this past weekend. Check it out on his blog. It was beautiful!

On Sunday, we headed back to Florence, loaded up the kids, and joined the Grangers at Wild Dunes for a few days. This is our second year coming here with them, and we LOVE THIS PLACE! It's so beautiful and there's so much to do. Here are some pics from our first day...

Touching a snake...

Getting these 4 to stand still is impossible...
The luau!
Mak has eaten like 15 hotdogs this week. And loved every one of them!
Pretty, pretty Lilah!

Mak LOVES this trap door in the deck. He's convinced there's pirate treasure down there...
They had face painting! Mak got a pirate eye patch.
It looked more like a black eye...
Parson got Mickey...

And Miss CB got Minnie!
After that, most of the group headed down to the beach. Mak wasn't that into it, though, so he and I checked out the Kids' games.





This is where we were. He loved watching all of the big kids running around playing games.


Thanks, Brandon and Jessica, for letting us join y'all!
Hopefully I'll have more tomorrow...





1 comment:

gillian said...

Looks like a great place for the kids! (and parents too) Now why do you say that about it's definately a girl!?!?! I just ordered a bunch of boy clothes!!! I did order a few girl things too but feel pretty sure I'll be taking it back. August 13th we'll find out.