Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beach!

The kids loved the "big chair" again this year. I can't believe how much they've changed since we did this picture last year. Especially the girls. I'll try to find that pic to post later.

Mak got a skim board this year. He LOVES it! Collin did a great session of him with it, that I'll try to get posted soon.


These boys entertained themselves for hours each day with these shovels


This pink wagon is the BEST beach toy purchase we made this year. She LOVES it, and it's held up so well!


Lilah was so funny with the camera. Pictures had to be done only when she was ready for them. On HER terms. Remind you of Makgill?
The kids did such a good job of playing together. No fights or anything. It was pretty surprising, actually!





Many more pics to come!

No comments: