Sunday, July 6, 2008

more on the 4th...

The kids (even Mak!) got decent naps on the way to Broadway at the Beach, and were excited to walk around and see everything. And there was a ton to see. I haven't been there in forever, and it's changed a lot. Did y'all know all the old Pavilion rides were moved there? I didn't.

First stop...a new candy shop, It's Sugar. The kids completely lost their minds in sugary excitement!
Despite the scowl on his face, he was THRILLED with his purchase!




Then we headed to Johnny Rockets for a crazy, song and dance filled supper.



All the while, they were continuing to munch on that candy. Here's Mak's blue tongue. He was pretty proud of it!
And here's our scary pirate
And finally we made it to the rides (not the Pavilion ones. These have been there forever.).


I LOVE this picture because of Lilah in the background. She had fun, but she wasn't about to let go of the death-grip she had on Jessica's shirt!

The boys did a solo flight on the planes. Parson manned the gun while Mak controlled the up and down.


They had a WONDERFUL 4th of July, and so did we! Thanks, Grangers, for such a fun day!

2 comments:

gillian said...

Okay I've got to make a trip to Broadway! I had NO IDEA they had moved the old rides from the Pavillion there! I've never been to Johnny Rockets, looks like a fun place!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

What a fun day! Glad you guys all have a great time!