Collin and I had been trying to come up with something fun to do for the 4
th, so when Jessica and Brandon suggested heading down to
DeBordieu for the day, we were all for it! What a FUN place to spend the 4
th of July...I think this just might become a tradition. Thanks for a great day, Grangers!
We started with the golf cart parade. Everyone went ALL OUT decorating their golf carts and themselves. Everything was red, white, and blue; and candy was flying from every direction. The kids LOVED it!

And then it was on to the beach! It was a beautiful, HOT day. Miss CB danced a little bit...

All of the kids jumped waves with Daddies...

The boys dug for treasure

While the girls made us some "sand" lunch.

Poor skinny girl! Her bottoms kept falling off!

Cutie-pie Parson

They played and played and played. Until they were EXHAUSTED.

So we headed to the pool


Sometime during all of this splashing we took a break for a yummy lunch and then came back to the pool.




Our final stop at
Debordieu was the baby pool, where the kids completely used up every last ounce of energy that they had.

I love this Lilah face!


This tantrum lasted at least 10 minutes. Can't you see the exhaustion?

Boys being alligators...


And finally we decided to head out. The kids needed naps and to get out of the sun. We took a little drive while they napped, and ended up at Broadway. I'll continue with those pics in another post...this is getting LONG!
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a great time! I didn't realize there was such a big parade at DeBordieu.
Post a Comment