I just uploaded more of CB's tutu pics to Collin's blog...check them out! I had so much fun playing around with effects. I may have a new hobby. :)Also, today was our big boy's HALF BIRTHDAY!!! I now have a four and a half year old. UNBELIEVABLE. He's so great, and deserves a long post about his greatness, but unfortunately there was no time for that today. We spent a good part of the day in the doctor's office. Remember that strep throat that I brought home from the beach in June? Well, it's back. Again. I'm now on my third round of antibiotics to get rid of this booger of an illness. And the doc today seemed to think it may be mono. Wonderful. I really don't think it is, though, because other than a nasty sore throat I feel fine. Not overly tired or anything. So, there will be a post about my favorite boy, I'm just not sure when it will be. He enjoyed telling everyone that today was his birthday, though. :)

6 comments:
Hope you feel better soon! Happy half birthday Mak! I love the pictures of CB!!! Looks like you might have something going with the effects!
As soon as Mommy feels better, Nicholas is ready for a date with that PRECIOUS little girl and that ADORABLE big boy of yours! I hope you feel better soon! LOVE LOVE LOVE the TuTu pics!
When you get the hang of it, could you tutor me....Photoshop is confusing me! LOL!
Wow!Mono?Hopefully not.If you need anything just let us know,Parson and Lilah keep asking when can they see Mak and CB!!BTW..Lilah will NOT take off her TuTu.She absolutly loves it and I'm soooo glad for awhile I thought I had a tomboy on my hands.Boy, was I wrong!!!Hope you feel better.
wow. all of your post are so cute. how fun! i'm glad your having so much fun at photography because your certainly good at it. and it's so much fun to love what you do! we love you guys. i hope you start feeling better soon, being sick is such a drag.
I love the tutu pictures! She is precious! Happy half birthday to mighty Mak! And I hope you get to feeling better soon. =)
Beautiful little tutu girl. I love you
LiLi
Post a Comment