Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome!

If you're reading this, then you've probably already read the post on the old blog about why we are starting a new one. Collin and I have gone back and forth FOREVER. And then last night, after talking to friends and praying about it, I finally just realized "Why not make it private?" I know it may be annying to have to do, but if it protects my kids from potential harm, is there really any question?

I have wanted to do a post on Clara Beth potty training, but haven't because I didn't want some creep to google the word under pants and come to MY BLOG. How horrible would that be? And, there have been many funny videos of both kids that I haven't published because they just weren't right for a "professional" blog. But that's not fair to the kids, because this is their baby book and I don't want to leave stuff out.

So, here it is. The NEW blog! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy reading all of yours!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! I cannot wait to see how this works!;)

RBC said...

I think it is a very smart idea. The login seems to work ok on my site. I figure people who really care will sign up and the others will fade away. Thanks for the invite!

Rebecca said...

WELCOME to BLOGGSPOT!! LOVE the new blog!

gillian said...

looking forward to keeping up with both the blogs! I love to see Collins new work and I love to see what kind of crafty stuff you're up to with the kids! Paul has been asking about our blog lately, concerned about who is able to view it, I'm sure we'll end up going private too.

Anonymous said...

We are excited to see what is to come on the new blog!! Thanks for the invite!

Hope said...

Thanks for the invite!!

Sara Kempff said...

Present.

Jessica said...

Yay! Good idea Aron! Thanks for the invite. I love following your precious family. Jessica

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me!  I really do enjoy reading about cute little ones.

Grangers said...

Thanks for including us!!Your other Family!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite. Love watching your children grow.

Ann