Monday, March 24, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

Collin, Mak, and I joined Brandon, Jessica, and Parson; and Reeves, Rebecca, and Tal at the theater to see "Horton Hears a Who" Saturday afternoon. Such a cute movie! Tal didn't quite make it through the whole thing, but I have to say it was pretty amusing to hear him yell "I wanna go BYE-BYE!!!" repeatedly. Amusing for me at least. Probably not so much for Reeves and Rebecca. It brought back fond memories of taking Mak to see Ratatouille. Mak did pretty well this time. There was a point in the movie when I was scared we were losing him, but he was able to recover and we made it through! We've turned a corner with this movie-going thing...

After the movie, we headed to IHOP to partake in the DELICIOUS (according to the boys anyway) Horton hears a Who pancakes and green eggs and ham. It was cute, but didn't look very appetizing (I didn't try it. My salad wasn't bad, though.). The boys were happy, and that's all that really mattered!



Andrew and Erin kept Miss CB for us, and we joined them for a neighborhood walk when we picked her up. When it was time to go, Clara Beth SCREAMED and SCREAMED. All the way home. She wanted "My Andoo and Ehn". At least we know she had a great time, too! Thanks for keeping her, y'all!
Our nephew, Sam
Our niece, Izzy. Aren't they CUTE?!?!


1 comment:

gillian said...

Love the picture of Mak and Parson together!!! There is nothing like a picture of your child(ren) with his/her best buddy!!! You can see in there eyes and smile what they feel in their heart.