Monday, October 13, 2008

Countdown to...

DISNEY!!!!!
Last night we had a little countdown party for our upcoming Disney trip. And it was so FUN! I wish I could take credit for it, but it was all Julie, party planner extraordinaire! She made AMAZING countdown calendars and goodie bags for all of the kids. They are so cute that I won't even let Mak and CB touch them unless I'm around. Seriously. Thank you, Julie!
We have had this trip planned for about 9 months, I think? There are 5 families going. We are SO EXCITED!

the goodie bags!


That's Mak's countdown book. Each page is AT LEAST as detailed as the cover. LOVE it!


Luke stood there watching the slideshow like that for the longest time. One of the things I'm most looking forward to is getting to see all of these kids together in the happiest place on earth!




Planning...
At one point, every kid that's going (except Sadie) was on this jeep. It's gonna be a WILD few days!






Collin says we don't have to worry about her dating as long as she continues to eat like this. :)






Cuties!







I can't wait to do Disney with y'all! One more week!

12 comments:

gillian said...

you think paul would mind if i skipped out on the moving this weekend and tagged along with you? ;) hope y'all have a fabulous time, perfect weather, and no lines!!!

Brandon,Jessica,Parson,and Lilah said...

Graet Post!!!Love the pictures of my babies and yours together "Priceless"I must have copies to put in thier rooms!!!!Can't wait:)It's going to be SOO much FUN!!!

Aron said...

Come on, Gillian! You shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting anyway!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, sounds like a TON of fun!!

Hope said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!! We are quite envious!

Rebecca said...

sooo excited for you guys and soo sad we don't get to join in the fun!! Cant wait to hear stories and see lots of pics!!

Sara Kempff said...

Oh my goodness...that party is so freakin' cute!!!i

Sara Kempff said...

In fact, would you mind if I put some of the pix (the bags and such) on my design blog??

Mandy said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!! It should be lots of fun with all those kiddos!

Casey said...

Man do I wish I lived near ya'll. What an awesome group of kids and parents!! I hope ya'll have a great time.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous party! I know y'all are going to have such a great time!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

I am sooooo excited!!!!! Can we leave NOW!!!!!